Join this just-in-time, highly-interactive, totally-practical workshop focused on helping rising or current college students conquer the organizational and time demands of academic study. Over the course of three 90-minute virtual sessions participants set up a calendar system and review useful productivity apps, discover personal energy drivers, recognize focus foes, and practice important academic skills for note taking, studying, organizing projects, writing assignments, and acing tests.
In addition to these important academic skills, we’ll explore the importance of a goal-focused mindset, setting boundaries, establishing good routines, advocating for yourself, and getting help when needed.
- Three 90-minute sessions; limited to 6 participants.
- All sessions will be held virtually via Zoom.
- Dates and times subject to change based on the number of students registered.
- Full payment will be refunded if registration is withdrawn by August 15, 2020
- 50% of payment will be refunded if registration is withdrawn between August 16, 2020 and August 21, 2020
- No refunds available after August 22, 2020
MISSED SESSION POLICY:
- Group Programs – Make-up sessions are not provided, and refunds are not granted.
- Private Programs – If 24-hour notice of cancellation is provided for any session, the session can be rescheduled once. If 24-hour notice is not provided, the session will be forfeited.