Join this just-in-time, highly-interactive, totally-practical workshop focused on helping current college students readjust to the time demands of academic study and start fresh. Over the course of three 90-minute sessions participants will set up a calendar system and review useful productivity apps, discover personal energy drivers, and practice important academic skills for note taking, studying, organizing projects and writing assignments and acing tests.
In addition to these important academic skills, we’ll explore the importance of a goal-focused mindset, setting boundaries, establishing good routines, advocating for yourself and getting help when needed.
- Three 90-minute sessions; limited to 12 participants
- Dates, location and times subject to change based on the number of students registered
- All sessions will be held in Arlington, VA at Intelligent Office located at Three Ballston Plaza, 1100 N. Glebe Road
- Full payment will be refunded if registration is withdrawn by July 15, 2019
- 50% of payment will be refunded if registration is withdrawn between July 15, 2019 and July 31, 2019
- No refunds available after July 31, 2019
MISSED SESSION POLICY:
- Group Programs – Make-up sessions are not provided, and refunds are not granted
- Private Programs – If 24-hour notice of cancellation is provided for any session, the session can be rescheduled once. If 24-hour notice is not provided, the session will be forfeited.