Anchored Focus offers individualized coaching building time management and organization skills. Coaching is an ideal strategy to help students and professionals of all ages improve executive functioning skills such as:
- Initiation – starting work
- Inhibition – stopping off-task behavior
- Shift – moving from one idea or activity to another
- Working Memory – remember information for immediate use
- Planning – setting goals and the steps to accomplish them
- Organizing Materials – tracking items in workspaces
- Time Management – allotting appropriate time for each task
- Monitoring – judging the quality and pace of work
- Emotional Control – regulating stress and distractibility
A successful coaching process includes determining the need for coaching, establishing a good relationship with the client, identifying long-term goals, discussing obstacles and ways to overcome problems, tracking progress, and evaluating strategies for staying on track.
Contact Anchored Focus if you’d like to hear more about how a success coach can help!