Anchored Focus develops and facilitates training sessions for corporate teams and nonprofits – primarily focused on productivity and effectiveness. Drawing on deep experience teaching adults, trainings are designed to maximize learner engagement with relevant content. All sessions are customized to the specific needs of the organization and a thorough needs assessment precedes any course.
Here’s a sample of past course titles:
- Time Management Essentials
- Hire Smart: The Staffing Process
- Front Line Supervision: Managing a Productive and Professional Workplace
- Training Program Design
- Effective Business Meetings
- MBTI for Improved Communication and Decision Making
- Managing Collaborative Work Groups
- Conducting Virtual Meetings
- Successful Onboarding
- Building the Emotional Intelligence of Groups
- Interpersonal Effectiveness at Work
- It’s Your Career: Managing your life’s work
- Email and other business writing challenges
Contact Anchored Focus to bring any of these courses to your workplace!